2.

333 Mental Boost Programme

2020 has been a tough year for many and quite challenging emotionally and mentally.  The 333 programme has been designed to give you a mental boost and to help you put the year behind you and give you that New Year mental boost!

So, let me explain how I can help.

Whilst awake we have two minds, our conscious mind and subconscious mind. We set targets with our conscious mind and our conscious mind likes that, it wants challenges but unfortunately experts say our conscious mind is only fully present about 5% of the time. The rest of the time we are running on autopilot (the subconscious mind) doing things without thinking, a good example is driving a car. When we have been driving a while, we don’t have to think about changing gear etc. we just do it (without thinking) and that’s our subconscious mind at work. So, if the conscious mind is only present 5% of the time then the subconscious is at work the rest of the time and that’s a massive 95% of the time. The subconscious mind doesn’t like challenges, it likes familiarity and what feels comfortable. That’s why a lot of diets fail. We set the challenge to lose weight for example consciously but subconsciously we are wanting that familiarity, that comfortable feeling, that comfort food.

japheth-mast-Ls3yexjyRpk-unsplash.jpg

​We go through life with people we meet and experiences creating a belief system within us and sometimes we are not even aware of the beliefs consciously. Parents and teachers can be quite influential in installing beliefs within us, some of which are positive and some negative. Someone can say something to us based on their opinion and we believe it and often continue to do so. People can even say things jokingly like “Don’t give up your day job” which is just another way of saying “You’re not very good at that” and we believe it. And sometimes this is based on their opinion of something they watched you do once and you still believe it. It sinks right into your subconscious.

So, if we have limiting beliefs about ourselves that we want to change we can change them consciously but if the work is not done subconsciously to back it up it doesn’t have the power it needs to be effective. It’s like typing up some work on your computer and then not being able to save it. You have to do the work over and over again in the hope that one day there will be a save button.

333

The programme is called 333 because:

        3 Minds are programmed: The conscious, the subconscious and the unconscious

        3 Techniques are used: Positive Affirmations, Full brain integration & Acupressure Tapping

        3 Weeks Commitment required

 

The programme is designed to align your desired beliefs on a conscious and subconscious level and by completing an exercise before you sleep affects your unconscious mind too.

We can check with applied kinesiology that your desired belief has been installed on a subconscious level.

The programme will allow you to choose an area of your life in which you need a mental boost, it will change deep rooted subconscious limiting beliefs giving you lasting positive change.

You will rewire your brain (neuroplasticity) overwriting limiting beliefs by installing new, positive empowering beliefs into your subconscious mind!

Your subconscious mind will align with your conscious desired beliefs, so you are constantly in the desired positive mindset 100% of the time. Think about what you want in your life. What kind of person do you want to be?

I have also provided an optional bonus belief “I am enough” that will help improve inner confidence and self-esteem and promote your value as an individual helping you refocus your mind on you and your own abilities and self-worth.

*The programme is completely safe and there are no negative side effects to the techniques I use.

I am committed to helping you become the best version of ‘YOU’ you can be!